Fluffy Oven Eggs and Bacon
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 call purpose baking mix
1 1/4 cmilk
1/2 conion, chopped
1/4 tspkosher salt
1/8 tspfreshly ground black or white pepper
1/2 cshredded cheddar or swiss cheese
How to Make Fluffy Oven Eggs and Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Grease a 1 1/2 quart round casserole.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Cook and stir bacon in 10 inch skillet over medium heat until almost crispy. Add onion, stirring frequently, until bacon is crisp; drain.
- Spread bacon and onion in bottom of casserole.
- Beat baking mix, eggs, milk, salt and pepper with a hand beater until mixture is almost smooth. Slowly pour egg mixture over bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.