Five Minute Quick Brunch1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 sliceturkey or ham
1 sliceturkey bacon
1/4 tspall natural seasoning blend
1/2 tspvegetable seasoning
2 slicewheat bread, diet
·vegetable cooking spray
How to Make Five Minute Quick Brunch
- Put the bread in the toaster on medium setting and while it is toasting, spray the bottom and sides of a microwave safe bowl with the non-stick spray.
- Cut the ham or turkey into small pieces and combine with rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Cook the egg mixture in the microwave for 3 minutes on high stirring and turning the bowl every 30 seconds.
- Cut the microscrambled eggs in 2 equal portions and place each portion on one slice of hot buttered toast.
- Top with a slice of cheese if desired, and serve with coffee and juice.