Fiesta Fried Potato's
- 1-2 large
- idaho baking potato
- 1 medium
- 1 large
- clove of garlic
- 1 c
- sugar snap stir fry vegies (optional)
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- hvr fiesta ranch dressing mix (dry)
- baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- olive oil
How to Make Fiesta Fried Potato's
- 1peel and dice potato's, mince onions
- 2Heat non-stick frying pan
- 3add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- 4pour in diced potatoes, minced onions and mushrooms.
- 5fry covered on med. heat until potatoes are tender, remove lid. stir occasionally
- 6add dry seasonings and fry until they start to turn golden brown.stir occasionally.
- 7add stir fry veggies and clove of garlic, cover to steam them until tendar. approx. 5 min.
- 8salt and pepper to taste, serve with whole grain bread