Fiesta Fried Potato's
1-2 largeidaho baking potato
1 largeclove of garlic
1 csugar snap stir fry vegies (optional)
1 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbsphvr fiesta ranch dressing mix (dry)
4-6baby bella mushrooms, sliced
How to Make Fiesta Fried Potato's
- peel and dice potato's, mince onions
- Heat non-stick frying pan
- add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- pour in diced potatoes, minced onions and mushrooms.
- fry covered on med. heat until potatoes are tender, remove lid. stir occasionally
- add dry seasonings and fry until they start to turn golden brown.stir occasionally.
- add stir fry veggies and clove of garlic, cover to steam them until tendar. approx. 5 min.
- salt and pepper to taste, serve with whole grain bread