★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cfrozen thawed hash browns
1 csmoked kielbasa diced or any other meat
1/2 cdiced onion
How to Make Farmer's Start
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, microwave onion and 2 tablespoons butter, uncovered for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook, covered for 4-6 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir in meat.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cook on high for 4-5 minutes.
- Push cooked portion to center after 1 1/2 minutes, then every 30 seconds after.
- Let stand 1 minute after cooking to let egg set completely.