☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cfrozen hash brown potatoes
18 largeeggs, beaten
2 1/3 ccooked ham, chopped
1 1/4 cfresh tomato, chopped, divided
1 cgreen bell pepper, chopped, divided
1/3 conion, chopped
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded, or monterey jack cheese (about 6 oz)
How to Make Farmer's Omelet
- Cook potatoes according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine potatoes, eggs, ham, 1 cup tomato, 3/4 cup bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl; stir well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325F for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup tomato and 1/4 cup bell pepper.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.