☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- frozen hash brown potatoes
- 18 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 c
- cooked ham, chopped
- 1 1/4 c
- fresh tomato, chopped, divided
- 1 c
- green bell pepper, chopped, divided
- 1/3 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded, or monterey jack cheese (about 6 oz)
How to Make Farmer's Omelet
- 1Cook potatoes according to package directions; drain well.
- 2Combine potatoes, eggs, ham, 1 cup tomato, 3/4 cup bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl; stir well.
- 3Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 325F for 40 minutes.
- 5Top with remaining 1/4 cup tomato and 1/4 cup bell pepper.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 7Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.