Family Sized Omelette
You can also premake this the night before and store in the fridge until the next morning!
How to Make Family Sized Omelette
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk together (like you typically would to begin to make scrambled eggs).
- Add all of the remaing ingredients into the egg/milk mixture and give it a couple of good stirs.
- Pour the mixture into a large, lightly greased baking pan and cover with foil.
- Toss in the oven at 375 degrees, and in about 35 minutes (when the rest of the house gets up), you'll have a family sized omelet!
- **About 15-20 minutes into the cook time you can take off the foil cover. Feel free to give your omelet a little bit of a toss-around while it's cooking**