It's delicious as is, but it's also a great starter for many tasty dishes.
Over the years I've experimented with various meats, spices, and veggies like onions and spinach.
- 2 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sausage links, cooked and drained
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
How to Make Eggs Lorraine
- 1Cook and drain sausage links.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Spread the butter in an 8x8x2 baking dish
Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheddar over the butter.
- 3Break eggs onto the cheese and pierce the yolks.
Place sausages on the eggs and add whipping cream.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 30-35 minutes. Season to taste.