EGGS IN CLOUDS
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- eggs, separated
- bacon slices, chopped and fried.
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, to your taste. ( i use colby jack )
- green onions, sliced. ( i use 4 or 5 )
How to Make EGGS IN CLOUDS
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450*. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet, spray with oil. ( I have used foil and rubbed butter on it)
- 2Have all the ingredients that you are going to use ready. Separate eggs, putting the whites in a chilled, metal bowl. Whisk or beat the whites until firm peaks appear.
- 3Add the prepared ingredients to the egg whites. Spoon piles onto the covered cookie sheet. Using the back of a spoon, create a well in each pile.
- 4Bake at 450* for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Place an egg yolk into the well and return cookie sheet to the oven. Bake at 450* for 3 to 5 minutes.