Egg, Potato and Cheese Casserole
Blue Ribbon Recipe
We used bacon as our meat of choice in this recipe and it made for a wonderfully complete meal! All the yummy flavors of a traditional breakfast in one easy dish... woohoo! The Test Kitchen
3 csharp cheese, grated
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cfinely diced onion
1 ccooked diced ham, browned sausage or cooked and drained bacon pieces
How to Make Egg, Potato and Cheese Casserole
- Cook potatoes and cool in the refrigerator. (Can be done the night before.)
- Peel, then grate potatoes. (or rice in ricer)
- Mix eggs, water, salt and pepper together.
- Put potatoes and onion, evenly over bottom of a greased casserole. (You can mix them together if you'd like.)
- Layer or mix in, ham or whatever meat you are using.
- Pour beaten egg mixture over potatoes.
- Spread cheese over top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let set 10 minutes after baking before cutting and serving.