Egg Bake Casserole
1loaf of english muffin bread
8 slicecooked ham
1/2 lbswiss cheese
1/2 lbcheddar cheese
1/2 tspdry mustard
1 1/2 ccrushed corn flakes
1/4 c(4 tbsp) melted butter
How to Make Egg Bake Casserole
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Cut crust off of bread and cover the bottom of the pan with bread. Butter the top side of bread.
- Layer with the two cheeses and ham.
- Add another layer of bread; butter top side of bread.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients, except topping. Pour over bread layers in pan and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, mix together topping ingredients and sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Let set a few minutes before cutting.