Egg Bake Brunch Casserole
This is one of the best egg bakes ever!
I hope you think so too.
- frozen pre-browned hashbrown patties
- slices bread, crusts trimmed off
- 1/2 lb
- shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb
- bacon, sausage or diced ham (pre-cook bacon or sausage until brown)
- 3 c
- milk, or 1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup with enough milk to equal 3 cups
How to Make Egg Bake Brunch Casserole
- 1Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Layer hashbrowns, then bread slices in bottom of pan. Cover with shredded cheese and crumbled meats.
- 3Gently scramble eggs and add to milk and soup, if using. Pour over dry ingredients in pan, making sure to cover all of the bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Bake, uncovered in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
Let set 10 minutes before cutting and serving.