☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbulk pork sausage
1 cmilk, whole
7 ozpkg frozen blend vegetables
20 ozrefrigerated o' brien hash browns
2 cshredded colby or pepper jack cheese
3 Tbspchopped fresh basil
How to Make Egg and Sausage Breakfast Bake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 in. baking dish with cooking spray.
- In skillet, cook sausage about 7 minutes, stirring often. When thoroughly cooked, drain.
- In microwave, cook vegetables for about 2 minutes, just to thaw them.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk with a wisk. Stir in the potatoes, sausage, vegetables, one cup of cheese, and 1 tbsp. of basil.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- Bake , uncovered for 6o minutes, then sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until center is set. Before serving, top with remaining basil.