For the filling, you can use just about any veggie or meat to your own taste, any time I make modifications my picky eaters tell me they like it the "original" way!
- pre-made pie crust
- 10 large
- 2 c
- shredded cheese, divided (i use mozzarella, but use to your preference)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 sprig(s)
- washed and chopped raw bok choy (about 1 1/2 cup chopped raw spinach is yummy as a substitute)
- 1 1/2 c
- finely diced ham (or other cooked breakfast meat)
- 6 medium
- chopped raw mushrooms (about same size pieces as the ham)
- 1/4 c
- finely diced onion
How to Make Easy Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using a 9-inch cake pan, line with the pre-made pie crust. I tend to use a store bought crust, but it is even better with a homemade crust. Just to make sure it doesn't bubble, I lightly poke it with a fork.
- 3Make sure the fillings are chopped to approx. the same size pieces and set aside.
- 4Scramble the eggs, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 5Start by sprinkling some of each of the fillers on the bottom of the pie crust, then pour over about half the eggs.
- 6Add the remaining fillers evenly across and pour over the remaining eggs.
- 7Top with the rest of the shredded cheese and bake until the egg is firmed all the way through and in the center.