For the filling, you can use just about any veggie or meat to your own taste, any time I make modifications my picky eaters tell me they like it the "original" way!
1pre-made pie crust
2 cshredded cheese, divided (i use mozzarella, but use to your preference)
pinchsalt and pepper to taste
3 sprig(s)washed and chopped raw bok choy (about 1 1/2 cup chopped raw spinach is yummy as a substitute)
1 1/2 cfinely diced ham (or other cooked breakfast meat)
6 mediumchopped raw mushrooms (about same size pieces as the ham)
1/4 cfinely diced onion
How to Make Easy Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a 9-inch cake pan, line with the pre-made pie crust. I tend to use a store bought crust, but it is even better with a homemade crust. Just to make sure it doesn't bubble, I lightly poke it with a fork.
- Make sure the fillings are chopped to approx. the same size pieces and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Start by sprinkling some of each of the fillers on the bottom of the pie crust, then pour over about half the eggs.
- Add the remaining fillers evenly across and pour over the remaining eggs.
- Top with the rest of the shredded cheese and bake until the egg is firmed all the way through and in the center.