Note: Photo borrowed from internet.
- corn tortillas
- 6 large
- 1/4 c
- oil (olive or veg)
- celery salt, pepper, garlic powder & onion powder, to taste
- grated cheese (cheddar, pepper jack, or mexican mix)
How to Make Easy Chilaquiles
- 1Heat oil in large skillet. Enough to coat the bottom of the pan well and allow tortillas to fry.
- 2Cut tortillas into bite size pieces, about 1 inch cubes.
- 3Add tortillas to oil and fry until crispy.
- 4Beat eggs and milk together. Add to tortillas.
- 5Let cook for a minute or two and then begin stirring it around so that it scrambles and the eggs cook through well.
- 6Add salsa and cheese. Toss through well. Allow cheese to melt.
- 7Serve and enjoy!