Note: Photo borrowed from internet.
How to Make Easy Chilaquiles
- Heat oil in large skillet. Enough to coat the bottom of the pan well and allow tortillas to fry.
- Cut tortillas into bite size pieces, about 1 inch cubes.
- Add tortillas to oil and fry until crispy.
- Beat eggs and milk together. Add to tortillas.
- Let cook for a minute or two and then begin stirring it around so that it scrambles and the eggs cook through well.
- Add salsa and cheese. Toss through well. Allow cheese to melt.
- Serve and enjoy!