How to Make Easy Breakfast Bake
- 1Preheat oven to directions on crescent rolls
- 2Spray a 13x9 casserole dish. Unroll crescent rolls but do not separate from each other. Lay crescent rolls on bottom of casserole dish and cover. Press seams together.
- 3Lay ham to cover the crescent rolls.
- 4Scramble eggs and pour over ham slices.
- 5Sprinkle shredded cheese over top, or the cheese can be mixed in with the scrambled eggs.
- 6Place in oven uncovered and bake til eggs are solid. This may take 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on oven.