Dutch's Original Diabetic Friendly Breakfast Pie
I hope Diabetics and those that cook for them, if they don't cook themselves will enjoy this.
1 1/2 ccubed cooked ham or cooked turkey bacon~turkey sausage
2/3 cchopped onions
1/2 ccanned sliced mushrooms
4egg beaters (1c.), southwest type (it has onions-peppers in it) or regular
1/2 clow fat milk, beaten into the eggs
1 1/3 clow fat milk
3eggs/ or equiv.regular egg beaters
3/4 cheart smart bisquick mix
How to Make Dutch's Original Diabetic Friendly Breakfast Pie
- Scramble the meat, onions, mushrooms and eggs in a skillet, set aside
- Thoroughly blend the pie ingredients in a blender or food processor
- Put meat/egg mix in a greased 8" X 8" oven dish and pour the pie mix over.
- Into a pre-heated 400^ oven 35~45min or knife clean.
- Optional: Put shredded cheese of choice on top and melt in oven for a few minutes. I use a Lite cheese.
- It's even better the next day.