★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbbacon, cooked crisp
2 can(s)new potatoes
2medium onion, chopped
1green pepper, diced
1 Tbspgarlic powder
·hot sauce to taste
How to Make Down On The Farm Breakfast
- Cook bacon and reserve grease.
- Drain potatoes and slice not more than 1/4 in thick.
- Brown potatoes in reserved bacon grease.
- Add onions and green peppers.
- Beat eggs and add milk.
- Break cooked bacon into small chunks and add to mixture.
- Add garlic powder and hot sauce to taste.
- Add to potatoes and onions.
- Stir often until set.