Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
- 1 box
- frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, chopped
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- cottage cheese
- 1/2 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- egg whites
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Place spinach and mushrooms in a large bowl. Toss with flour.
- 3Stir in ricotta, cottage, parmesan and 1 cup of mozzarella. Add the eggs, egg white, salt and pepper and mix until all is incorporated.
- 4Transfer mixture to your baking dish and top with additional 1 cup of mozzarella.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes until set.
- 6Turn the oven to a high broil and place quiche under for 1 – 2 minutes until top is golden brown.