Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
8 ozmushrooms, chopped
1 cricotta cheese
1 ccottage cheese
1/2 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
2 cmozzarella cheese
1/4 call purpose flour
How to Make Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
- Pre-heat oven to 325. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place spinach and mushrooms in a large bowl. Toss with flour.
- Stir in ricotta, cottage, parmesan and 1 cup of mozzarella. Add the eggs, egg white, salt and pepper and mix until all is incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to your baking dish and top with additional 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set.
- Turn the oven to a high broil and place quiche under for 1 – 2 minutes until top is golden brown.