Crustless Ricotta Quiche (Vegetarian)
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a light and lovely quiche! I chose not to add in the meats to keep it vegetarian. And, I like that it's gluten-free. A great brunch option everyone will love. The Test Kitchen
- 6 to 8 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 c
- green onions chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher salt or to taste
- 18 tsp
- black or white pepper or to taste
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 8 oz
- Polly-o Ricotta (Polly-o is my favorite)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- 1/2 c
- seeded and diced tomato
- 1/2 c
- any cooked meats may be added
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded reserve 1/2 cup
How to Make Crustless Ricotta Quiche (Vegetarian)
- 1In a large bowl beat eggs until they are frothy add milk.
- 2Add flour and beat.
- 3Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, green onions... stir.
- 4Add cheddar cheese.
- 5Add ricotta and stir to combine all.
- 6Add chopped parsley, stir.
- 7Pour into a (sprayed or well-oiled) 13x9 pan.
- 8Sprinkle tomatoes evenly over the top of mixture.
- 9Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until golden yellow. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese the last 5 minutes. Serve.