Pain Perdu à la Banane et Fromage à la Crème
- 2 large
- 1 c
- half and half
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 c
- pancake syrup
- 8 slice
- bread (we use larger whole grain types of bread, you may need more slices, around 12 regular slices)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, cubed
How to Make Pain Perdu à la Banane et Fromage à la Crème
- 1the night before take a casserole dish and spray the bottom with non stick. Slice the bananas and arraign in the casserole. arrange cubes cream cheese over banana. tear bread into medium/small pieces (about 1 inch pieces)and arrange over cream cheese.
- 2In bowl, mix together half and half, egg, brown sugar, syrup and mix well. Pour mixture over bread and cover.
- 3Leave in fridge overnight or at least 2 hours.
- 4Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted at center comes out clean.
Allow to set for 20 minutes. Serve with whipped cream.