Creme Brulee Oatmeal
Found this recipe on the Turntable kitchen site and it looked too good to pass up!! And it is.. so so good!!
How to Make Creme Brulee Oatmeal
- 1pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray two au gratin dishes or one small casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, dried cranberries, nuts and mix well.
- 4In a smaller bowl add the egg, milk, and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- 5Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6Divide the mixture evenly into the au gratin dishes and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until the mixture is somewhat firm.
- 7Turn the broiler on. Evenly sprinkle the 3-4 Tblsp sugar on top of each dish and broil 1-3 minutes until the sugar bubbles and slightly browns. (watch very carefully so it doesn't burn)
- 8Remove from the broiler and allow to cool slightly.
- 9Serve with additional milk or cream and enjoy!!!