- 1/2 lb
- maple flavored jimmy dean sausage
- diced green pepper
- diced red pepper
- 4 c
- frozen hashbrowns
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- onion powder
- 1 Tbsp
- salt & pepper to taste
- oil or butter for cooking
How to Make Claimstake Scramble
- 1Crumble and brown sausage and drain off fat. Set aside in bowl lined with paper towels.
- 2Place frozen hash browns in skillet with oil or butter. Cook until nearly done and crispy on the outside.
- 3Add red and green peppers, and onion powder. Gently cook until hash browns are cooked all the way through.
- 4Preheat oven to 350* while cooking hash browns.
- 5Add maple sausage to potatoes and place in casserole dish and put in oven to keep warm.
- 6Mix eggs and milk, scramble eggs in skillet.
- 7Add eggs to casserole, top with cheddar cheese and warm until cheese is melted.