1/2 lbmaple flavored jimmy dean sausage
·diced green pepper
·diced red pepper
4 cfrozen hashbrowns
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
·salt & pepper to taste
·oil or butter for cooking
How to Make Claimstake Scramble
- Crumble and brown sausage and drain off fat. Set aside in bowl lined with paper towels.
- Place frozen hash browns in skillet with oil or butter. Cook until nearly done and crispy on the outside.
- Add red and green peppers, and onion powder. Gently cook until hash browns are cooked all the way through.
- Preheat oven to 350* while cooking hash browns.
- Add maple sausage to potatoes and place in casserole dish and put in oven to keep warm.
- Mix eggs and milk, scramble eggs in skillet.
- Add eggs to casserole, top with cheddar cheese and warm until cheese is melted.