Cinnamon Roll Casserole
2 can(s)refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
1/2 cheavy whipping cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspground cinnamon
1/8 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspreal maple syrup
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 inch casserole dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters and place in single layer in prepared casserole dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, whipping cream, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls pushing any dry pieces down into the egg mixture. Drizzle with the maple syrup.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power or until warm. Pour over the warm casserole.