Christmas morning cranberries nutty sticky buns
1 pkgfrozen roll dough (18 to 20 )
1 pkgbutterscotch pudding-small (not instant)
1/2 csugar ( splendor)
2 Tbspcinnamon, ground
1 cwalnuts,or pecans
4 Tbspof unsalted butter melted
1 cof cranberries( not fresh)
How to Make Christmas morning cranberries nutty sticky buns
- BEFORE YOU GO TO BED ON CHRISTMAS EVE.Place frozen roll dough in greased bunt pan.
- Combined pudding mix sugar, cinnamon,and nuts and cranberries .
- Sprinkle over frozen dough. POUR melted butter over top as evenly as possible .
- Cover with a towel and leave on the counter overnight.IN the morning ,bake @ 350* for 30 minutes,or until lightly brown on top.
- TO serve .Invert bunt pan on serving dish .LIFT carefully as " "sticky" sauce" will run OUT..... ENJOY SEE THE SMILES AND HUGGS.