- 1 lb
- bulk pork sausage (my husband is a deer hunter so we use our own venison bulk sausage)
- 1 c
- finely chopped ham or thick sliced bacon
- 12 slice
- french bread
- 3 c
- frozen hash brown taters, thawed-sometimes i usse tater tots, or the shredded hash browns and thaw them in microwave
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- milk, whole
- 1 large
- tomato, fresh
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- green onion, chopped (optional)
How to Make Christmas Brunch
- 1Brown all meat together, stirring to crumble; drain
- 2Place french bread slices in the bottom of buttered 13x9x2 dish. Layer meats, cheese, with hash browns on top. Salt and pepper hash browns.
- 3Combine eggs and milk, beating well together. Pour over all ingredients in baking dish. Place thin slices of tomatoes on top of all. Season. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese over tomatoes. Sprinkle optional green onion over all. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Bake in 350 oven about 1 hour, or until center is set.
Merry Christmas to all, right thru the tummys!