How to Make Chorizo pie
- Beat eggs, add green onion set aside.
- Brown Chorizo sausage in skillet. Note; If you can't find this band of sausage, you can take breakfast sausage & plain Chorizo & mix together.
- Take a small skillet 7 inch or less. Put a few drops of oil & coat all sides of skillet. I use a paper towel.
- Mix sausage & eggs together, pour in hot skillet. (You could also dived & make 2 pies) Cover & let bottom side cook till golden. Then flip and cook the other side till all of the egg is done. About 5 minutes on each side.
- If you go with one big pie cut in half serve over rice, garnish with green onion tops! Enjoy!