★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
How to Make Cheesy Egg Casserole
- 1Toss montery jack cheese with flour; place in a greased 13x9 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese; sprinkle with bacon.
- 2Beat eggs and milk; pour over all. Cover and chill overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 325 for 40-45 minutes or until tested clean near the center. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.