CHEESY BACON & POTATO FRITTATA
Recipe & photo: kraftrecipes.com
- 1/2 c
- milk (or substitute half & half for a richer dish)
- 1 pkg
- (10.23 oz.) cheesy au gratin potatoes (velveeta or betty crocker)
- 2 c
- chopped cooked bacon
- 1 small
- onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 medium
- green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- eggs, lightly beaten
How to Make CHEESY BACON & POTATO FRITTATA
- 1In a large skillet, combine 1-3/4 cups hot water, milk, seasoned potatoes, onion and green pepper. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in cheese sauce and bacon until well blended.
- 3Add eggs and mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook 15 minutes or until set in center. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 5 wedges to serve.