- 12.5 oz pkgs pepperidge farms apple turnovers, cooked as directed
- 2 c
- 1% milk
- 1 c
- light cream
- 6 large
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled.
How to Make Cheesy-apple breakfast bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 2-quart baking dish w/ cooking spray. Cut cooked and prepared and cooled turnovers into 1"-pieces. Place pieces in bottom of baking dish.
- 2In lg bowl, beat milk, cream and eggs. In small bowl, mix cheese and bacon. Pour milk mix over turnovers. Sprinkle w/ cheese and bacon mix. Bake 50 mins or until set.