Breakfast Cheese Bake !
*** You can add cubed ham, cooked sausage, cooked potatoes (cubed), chopped red and green bell pepper (diced), onion (diced)... add whatever you like....
We like to add saute'd yellow and green zucchini... We double the recipe and use larger pan as needed.
8 slicewhite bread, cut in 1 inch cubes
1/2 lbshredded cheddar cheese
3 largeeggs (beaten)
1/2 tspground black pepper
1/2 tspground mustard powder
1/4 tspground red pepper (or ground cayenne pepper)
1/2 ccooked, diced potato
1/2 ccooked, diced ham
1/2 cred, green bell pepper diced
1/2 cdiced onion of choice
How to Make Breakfast Cheese Bake !
- Grease square (8x8 or 9x9 inch baking dish with generous amount of butter.
- Layer bread, cheese (and any optional ingredients) until all is used.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, ground black pepper, ground mustard and ground red pepper.
- Pour over bread and let set over night in refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.