Bundt Pan Breakfast Casserole
How to Make Bundt Pan Breakfast Casserole
- 1Brown and drain sausage.
- 2Slightly brown hash browns in a skillet with about a tbs of oil. I added just the tiniest bit of pepper and salt to them while they were cooking. I only cooked enough to barely brown and thaw them.
- 3Grease and flour your bundt pan. open one can of biscuits. Flatten biscuits out into a large circle and place in bottom of bundt pan pushing them up the sides a little and over lapping them so they cover the bottom totally. This took about 6 biscuits.
- 4Add sausage evenly over biscuits. On top of that add hash browns.
- 5In a large bowl mix eggs and cheese until eggs are well scrambled. Pour evenly over hash browns.
- 6Open second can of biscuits and flatten into large circles and place over top of egg mixture overlapping biscuits a bit.
- 7Bake in 375 degree oven for 35 minutes or until a knife stuck in the center comes out clean and the top biscuits are golden brown.
Allow to cool for at least 15 minute, until pan can be handled comfortably with bare hands. Run a knife around the outside edge of casserole to loosen from pan and then invert on a plate.
- 9I like to serve with a little milk gravy poured over the top.