Brunch Turkey Hash (from leftovers)
Serve this with eggs and fresh fruit for a leasurly next morning meal. double or triple for added guests
- strips bacon, chopped
- 1 c
- onion, diced
- 3 c
- diced, cooked russet or red skin potatoes
- stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped or shredded turkey meat
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Brunch Turkey Hash (from leftovers)
- 1Sauté bacon in large skillet for 5 minutes. Add chopped onion and celery and continue cooking until onions are clear and bacon is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes, turkey, salt and pepper. Add oil if necessary. Sauté 10 minutes until the potatoes are crisped.
- 3alternate version with less fat.
after step 1 add the remainder of ingredients and pour all into a 9x13 baking pan and cook on 350 for 20 minutes and then place under broil for a few minutes watching as it starts to brown then flip and brown other side, serve