Brunch On The Run1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozham, sliced and cut into 1/2" squares
1 can(s)refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 camerican cheese, grated
How to Make Brunch On The Run
- Press biscuits on the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle ham and cheese over biscuits.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour on top of the biscuits, ham and cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: For a stiffer set-up, use 7 eggs and a little less milk. You can also experiment with variations such as hot sausage, prepared and drained; ham and pineapple; crumbled bacon; and more spices.