How to Make breakfast soufflé
- in a 9x13" casserole dish layer 1/2 of bread on bottom. cover evenly with 1/2 of the ham, 1/2 cheese, 1/2 of the onion.
- put next layer of bread. then put remainder of ham, cheese, and onion evenly over layer.
- beat eggs adn milk together, add salt to mixture. pour mixture over layers.
- melt butter and also pour over layers. now you want to refrigerate overnight.
- put casserole dish in another dish filled with some water. bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. pan with water in it must be slightly larger so to fit the cassorole dish in it