2cans of sliced potatoes (you can use any potatoes you have-i've used leftover baked potatoes diced)
1/2small onion, diced (or minced, dry onions)
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
1dozen eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
·bacon, ham or sausage (optional)
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Breakfast Scramble
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Saute onion and potato until onion is cooked through.
- Add eggs to potato & onions (if skillet seems dry, add a touch more butter before adding eggs)
- Stir eggs to scramble.
- If adding meat, add already cooked meat when eggs are almost finished.
- Add cheese to the skillet for the last minute of cooking, so it has a chance to melt.
- Serve with biscuits or toast.