How to Make Breakfast Sausage Casserole
- 1Brown sausage - Drain.
- 2Butter a 9 x 13 flat pan.
- 3Butter 6 slices of bread and place in pan buttered side down.
- 4Sprinkle with sausage, then cheese.
- 5Butter 6 more slices of bread and place buttered side up over the sausage and cheese mixture.
- 6Mix together eggs, milk and salt and mustard.
- 7Pour over bread, sausage, cheese and let set in the refrigerator overnight.
- 8Bake at 350 for an hour.
- 9Let set 20 to 30 minutes after you take it out of the oven so the egg mixture will set.