★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 chash browns, precooked
1 ccheese, shredded
1 ccrumbled precooked breakfast sausage
1 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- Beat 5 eggs together with 1/4 C milk, set aside.
- Press the tube of crescent rolls into an iron skillet.
- Top with one the toppings.
- Optionally, and in amounts to taste, add chopped onions, chopped bell (or other) peppers, hot sauce and/or salsa, salt and freshly ground black pepper, and/or anything else that you think would be good.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over pizza. Bake in preheated 375 - 400 F. degree oven about 30 minutes or until done.
- Check often to avoid burning.
- Serve immediately.