★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcresant rolls
1 pkgsausage, browned and drained
1 pkgshredded cheese of choice, i use cheddar or pepper jack
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
- Brown and drain sausage and set it aside
- Press cresant rolls into a casserole pan, like you would a pizza crust
- Beat six eggs and add salsa or other ingredients of your choice at this time.
- Pour eggs over the cresant crust, sprinkle sausage over the eggs, top with cheese. You can add more cheese half way through the baking process and it makes it extra good
- Bake at 350 for approx. 30. Watch it as it cooks because I have had it get done in 20 or take as long as 40. You are watching for the eggs to set and the crust to brown.
- Let set for 2-5 minutes and then cut and serve. We like to serve it with some fresh fruit salad or grapefruits