Breakfast Casserole in the Crock-Pot (Slow Cooker)
How to Make Breakfast Casserole in the Crock-Pot (Slow Cooker)
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly spread hash browns at the bottom.
- Crack 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix well (and slowly) using a whisk.
- Add the milk and gound mustard.
- Add plenty of salt and lots of pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Cook the sausage on high heat, drain and set aside.
- Layer sausage on top of hash browns.
- Layer entire bag of cheese on top of the sausage.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over everything in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- NOTE: Some fun variations of this recipe you can add:
chunks of sourdough bread