Breakfast Casserole in the Crock-Pot (Slow Cooker)
How to Make Breakfast Casserole in the Crock-Pot (Slow Cooker)
- 1Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Evenly spread hash browns at the bottom.
- 3Crack 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- 4Mix well (and slowly) using a whisk.
- 5Add the milk and gound mustard.
- 6Add plenty of salt and lots of pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- 7Cook the sausage on high heat, drain and set aside.
- 8Layer sausage on top of hash browns.
- 9Layer entire bag of cheese on top of the sausage.
- 10Pour the egg mixture evenly over everything in the crock pot.
- 11Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 12NOTE: Some fun variations of this recipe you can add:
chunks of sourdough bread