8 slicebread cubed (perferably whole grain
2 cshredded cheddar (sharp med.)
2 lbsausage, cooked ,drained, and crumble
1/4 tspdry mustard
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- Layer the bread on bottom, then layer of sausage, then cheese in a 9 X 13 dish.
- Then mix eggs,1 1/2 cups of milk, dry mustard (I use a little more mustard) Mix Well
- Pour over sausage mixture in 9 X 13
- I refrigerate 12-24 hours- easy to make a head and you can make this and freeze it.
- When ready to cook (Oven 300) mix cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup milk
- Frost the top of the casserole, put in oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours. ENJOY!