- 8 slice
- bread cubed (perferably whole grain
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar (sharp med.)
- 2 lb
- sausage, cooked ,drained, and crumble
- 2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- 1Layer the bread on bottom, then layer of sausage, then cheese in a 9 X 13 dish.
- 2Then mix eggs,1 1/2 cups of milk, dry mustard (I use a little more mustard) Mix Well
- 3Pour over sausage mixture in 9 X 13
- 4I refrigerate 12-24 hours- easy to make a head and you can make this and freeze it.
- 5When ready to cook (Oven 300) mix cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup milk
- 6Frost the top of the casserole, put in oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours. ENJOY!