★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 slicewhite bread, no crust
1 lbbulk sausage
1/2 pkgshredded hash brown potatoes
2 cshredded cheddar jack cheese
2 chalf and half
1 tspground mustard
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Partially cook sausage in a skillet, remove and set aside.
- Put potatoes in the same skillet and cook.
- Butter a 9x13 pan and line with bread, spread sausage over bread, layer with potatoes, cover with shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, half & half, salt, pepper and dry mustard. Pour in pan over bread/sausage/potatoe mixture.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until eggs are done. Check center of casserole to make sure eggs are not runny.