★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 qtpork sausage
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 tspdry mustard
2 chalf and half
6 slicewhite bread with crusts removed
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- Melt margarine in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Tear the bread up in small pieces and place them in the margarine.
- Brown and drain the sausage. Spoon sausage over the bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sausage.
- Combine beaten eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix these ingredients in a blender.
- Pour mixture over the mixture in the baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes. The cheese will rise to the top.
- May prepare, cover, and refrigerate overnight. A little more baking time is required if casserole is cold.