This recipe is one of many.
- 1 can(s)
- crescent rolls (8 count)
- 1 lb
- sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 large
- 1 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll crescent rolls and flatten into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2Cook sausage and drain well. Sprinkle sausage over crescent rolls and sprinkle cheese over sausage.
- 3Beat eggs with milk; add salt and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture over sausage and cheese.
- 4Bake 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set.