How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- First: cook and strain the sausage in heavy pan. Insert a plastic liner into the slow cooker to help with the clean up in the morning.
- Then, place 1/3 of the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker followed by part of the cheese and topped by 1/3 of the sausage.
- Repeat this pattern until you've used all the sausage, hash browns and cheese..or until the slow cooker is full.
- Beat eggs and milk thoroughly approximately 2 minutes
- Pour the egg milk mixture on top of the contents in the slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker on low for 7-10 hours. This is a great recipe that cooks over night while you sleep. Waking you in the morning to a wonderful aroma.