★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxseasoned croutons
1 1/2 ccheedar cheese, shredded
1 cswiss cheese, shredded
1 chot pepper cheese, shredded
1 lbsausage, bacon, or hamburger cooked and drained
1 pthalf and half
1 1/2 cmilk
1 1/2 tspprepared mustard (dejon)
·salt and pepper to taste
·minced onion to taste
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam
- Spread the box of Seasoned Croutons into the bottom of the spayed pan.
- Cook the choice of meat or meats for the casserole. Drain the drippings from the meat or meats.
Add the cheeses one by one over the croutons then top cheese with the meat/meats.
- Mix the Top layer in a bowl and pour over the second layer of cheeses and meat/meats.
- Cover the casserole with glad wrap for a tight seal
and REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT.
- Bake at 350 in the oven for 45 - 50 minutes. Let stand up to 20 minutes to set prior serving.