★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 lbground turkey sausage
4 Tbspchopped green onion
6 cfrench bread, cubed
2 cmild cheddar cheese, grated
2 2/3 cskim milk
1/4 cfrozen egg subsitute, thawed or 5 eggs, beaten
2 tspprepared mustard
1 tspground black pepper
How to Make Breakfast Casserole
- This recipe can be prepared the night before in the removable crock-pot, refrigerated and then turned on in the morning for an excellent tasty brunch.
- In a skillet brown turkey sausage and green onions in vegetable oil.
- Drain meat.
- Coat crock-pot with cooking spray and place bread cubes in bottom.
- Layer sausage mixture and cheese over bread.
- Combine milk, egg substitute, prepared mustard and pepper.
- Pour over sausage and cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.