Breakfast Burrito Casserole
1/2 conions, chopped
1/2 cred bell peppers, chopped
32 ozpico de gallo salsa, divided in half
12 ozsour cream
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
15pieces of bacon
12 ozpkg jimmy dean sausage
3 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Breakfast Burrito Casserole
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cook bacon, let cool, chop into chunks, and set aside. Cook sausage, breaking it up into small chunks, and set aside.
- Peel and cube potatoes. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook for about 8 minutes. Add the onions and peppers. Continue to cook until the potatoes are tender. Remove and set aside.
- Whisk all the eggs together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Pour into large frying pan and cook until done.
- Take one flour tortilla and lay it flat. Scoop some eggs, then some sausage, then some potato mixture, then some salsa, and lastly, some cheese. Roll the tortilla shut, also closing in both ends to wrap up all ingredients in the tortilla nicely. Place in casserole dish. Repeat these steps with each tortilla.
- In the blender or with a mixer, blend together the sour cream and the second tub of salsa. Pour over the burritos. Sprinkle any remaining cheese and the bacon over the top of the sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Cut each burrito in half, and serve....unless you are real hungry, then eat a whole one.