Breakfast Bundt Cake
- 1 can(s)
- jumbo canned buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb
- sausage, bacon, ham..some or all!
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen hashbrown potatoes, with or without peppers/onions
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- To taste
- salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Bundt Cake
- 1Spray bundt pan with baking spray or coat with oil and a little flour. Flatten out each biscuit and place in bottom of pan overlapping them a little. Cover whole bottom and go up the sides some. This should take about four biscuits.
- 2Brown sausage, ham and/or bacon, drain. If using diced deli ham do not cook first. While meat(s) is draining, lightly brown hashbrowns in 2 tbs oil. Add meat(s) on top of biscuits in pan. Now add hashbrowns on top of the meat(s).
- 3Beat eggs and cheese, salt & pepper together in bowl until mixed well. Pour this over hashbrowns in bundt pan. Flatten out remaining biscuits and cover top completely, remembering to overlap the biscuits a little.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes until eggs are well set. Remove from oven and let set and cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife around it to make sure it releases from pan. Invert onto platter.