2 c2% milk
1/2 pkgground sausage, your choice of flavors
2 can(s)sliced potatoes
1/2 pkggrated cheese (i usually use a combo of cheddar and mozzarella)
1each of green and red peppers, diced (make sure to get the ones with four sections that are better for cooking with)
1sheet of puff pastry (big enough to cover your pan)
1small sweet onion, diced
How to Make Breakfast Bonanza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a fry pan, cook the sausage and bacon together until done. Make sure not to overcook the bacon. If you prefer, bacon bits may be used in place, but do not add them till after you have cooked the sausage. Add the potatoes and cook until they have a light brown edging to them. Drain and pat with cheesecake cloth to remove excess oils.
- blend eggs, milk and cinnamon till well mixed.
- in a large bowl lightly mix the egg mixture with the meats, vegetables and 1/2 the cheese. Poor mixture into a baking pan
- Carefully cover with the dough. (I even stretch the dough out a little to make it thinner). top with the other half of the cheese and a sprinkling of cinnamon and even nutmeg.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is lightly bubbling and the pastry looks done and golden brown.
- remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm or cool and serve it as an on-the-go breakfast square.