How to Make Breakfast Bars
- Generously grease the 9X13" Pyrex dish with butter. Place 1 package Crescent rolls in bottom of dish. Pinch seams together and spread out to cover the entire dish.
- Brown sausage with onions until meat in no longer pink and onions are clear. Drain.
- Combine sausage mixture and cream cheese well. Spread on crescent rolls in the baking dish.
- Cover sausage mixture with grated cheese.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls. Cover completely. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 min. Let set a few minutes before cutting into bars. Lightly butter top of crescent rolls while hot.